Find a child psychologist

We can help you find a child psychologist in your local area.

First choose your country, then search to find a child psychologist. For example: clicking “America” will open The American Psychological Association (APA) Directory of Psychologists. There you can search and find a professional in your local area.


US – The American Psychological Association (APA)

New Zealand

NZ – The New Zealand Psychological Society (NZPsS)


AU – The Australian Psychological Society (APS)

South Africa

ZA – The Psychological Society of South Africa (PsySSA)


CA – The Canadian Psychological Association (CPA)

United Kingdom

UK – The British Psychological Society (BPS)


IE – The Psychological Society of Ireland (PSI)

Can we help you further?

Is there something else you need?