Parent note: It’s very useful to get your own Mindscreen experience® profile because you’ll see how you differ from your children and know how to adapt to their individual needs.
The Mindscreen experience® Toolkit for 4 includes:
A. Four Personality Profiles full of insights that help your children (and you) to better understand:
- How they see themselves
- What their natural skills are
- How they prefer to communicate
- Their strengths & talents
- What their motivational wants & needs are
- Their ideal study & career options
B. Smart, easy-to-use tools and 9 engaging lesson plans for you to help your children to:
- Build their self-awareness
- Develop their self-esteem & self-confidence
- Choose study & career pathways they’re more likely to enjoy
- Determine what their goals & aspirations are
- Unlock their potential
C. A way for you to measure improvement in your children’s level of confidence over time.
Want to know more? Watch our video.